One to one and small group coaching sessions designed to address the needs of your business.
Gain a new perspective on how to run your business
We will teach you how to analyse and strategically plan to get from where you are now to where you want to be. You’ll be inspired to improve the culture of your business with simple, effective, transformational innovations for accelerated growth and profitability. Learn new techniques for marketing and communicating with your customer base, making them offers they can’t refuse.
Topics we could include in a bespoke small business empowerment presentation:
- Sales training – introductions, closings – and the middle bit!
- Customer service training – how to retain, grow and delight your customers
- Profit maximisation – sales, costs – it’s all in the margins
- Leadership as a Trait – embedding a culture of leadership throughout the company
- Coaching – today’s bosses coach to get the best out of their teams
- Introduction to NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) applied psychology for personal effectiveness
Take control of your time and help your staff become more productive to improve processes, operations and growth.
Generate more profit
Discover the hidden opportunities to increase your margins.
Create lifetime customers
Achieve a better ROI through a solid marketing strategy. Delight and retain your customers to boost your sales.
You will learn how to let go of all the obstacles that have previously got in your way, obstacles you probably don’t even know you have!
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, let our customers do the talking!
“If you want to change your life in just one weekend, then you need to sign up for this course now.”Deborah McPhilemy
“Wow, Wow, Wow and Wow again, I am totally blown away. I feel reborn, like a new person, I’m feeling much calmer and in control with an overwhelming sense of peace and life purpose. ”Vanessa Simon
“After several hours coaching, armed with new skills, I am so much more motivated to achieve my career and business goals. What an eye-opener! ”Wendy Ingrey